To change the way Atlantic Canadians respond to crime by empowering communities to coordinate and customize Community Justice programs that best meet their needs.
- To gain widespread awareness and acceptance for community justice in Atlantic Canada.
- To increase the level of community ownership for justice matters in Atlantic Canada.
- To empower and enable Atlantic Canadians to assume their role in community justice.
- To strengthen existing partnerships and forge new partnerships in pursuit of community justice.
- To build a framework of support that includes access to information, training, education and resources to sustain integrated community efforts and build on the skills and resources in the community.
© 1999, Atlantic Community Justice ProjectQuestions or comments?